> {Empresa1, Sucursal1, Platillo1, Horario1},
> {Empresa1, Sucursal1, Platillo2, Horario1},
> {Empresa2, Sucursal1, Platillo1, Horario1}...

I'm guessing the Sucursal1 in the first and third lines are not the same? I
mean, each Sucursal points to only one Empresa, so I'm guessing you want
only the related objects

if this is the case, you can do something like this:

[(empresa, sucursal, platillo, horario) for empresa in
Empresa.objects.all().select_related()
                                        for sucursal in
empresa.sucursal_set.all()
                                        for platillo in
empresa.platillo_set.all()
                                        for horario in
empresa.horario_set.all()]

that if what you want is a list. If you want just to loop through those,
you can do

for empresa in Empresa.objects.all().select_related():
    for sucursal in empresa.sucursal_set.all():
        for platillo in empresa.platillo_set.all():
            for horario in empresa.horario_set.all():
                do_something(empresa, sucursal, platillo, horario)

and about the same thing if you want to cycle through them in a template,
in which case you can just pass { 'empresas':
Empresa.objects.all().select_related() } and then loop like above on the
template side

--
"The whole of Japan is pure invention. There is no such country, there are
no such people" --Oscar Wilde

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny
(")_(") to help him gain world domination.