>     url(r'^$',
>         ListView.as_view(
>             queryset=Poll.objects.order_by('-pub_date')[:5],
>             context_object_name='latest_poll_list',
>             template_name='polls/index.html')),

Here you are setting template_name='polls/index.html'

> TemplateDoesNotExist at /polls/
>
> index.html, polls/poll_list.html

But this error corresponds to having set template_name='index.html' in this
same view.

Review you really have set  template_name='polls/index.html' in that view
and that this file is in place:
/home/my_user/Webdev/Templates/polls/index.html

 Cheers