Hi

I am generating a page with a variable list of categories (shown in a Bootstrap accordion control) displayed as checkboxes. So a user may select any or all of the checkboxes to categorise an article.

I did that just as a wireframe/demo. Trouble is I didn't think how that might work with Django's form processing, as I now have a variable list of form fields to deal with.

Can it work with Django forms? Or should I go on my own way and analyse the POST data to try and capture the selections and save them.

I'm new at this so normal excuses for idiocy...
--
Regards
Alex