Thanks for the responses, but I'm still stuck. For now, I'm just trying to
add TinyMCE to FlatPages within the Django admin app. When I visit
http://127.0.0.1:8000/admin/flatpages/flatpage/add/ the 'content' textarea
is rendered without the WYSiWYG, and I don't see any 404s in the terminal
looking for JS files.

Here is the current setup:
*myapp/forms.py *http://pastebin.com/C1xNzNES
*urls.py *http://pastebin.com/JWC3SVka
*settings.py *http://pastebin.com/eC8NkMER
*local_settings.py *http://pastebin.com/m78ZC2Z7

As you'll see, I installed the app, included the URLs, configured static
and media for local development and then followed the instructions on
https://github.com/jondbaker/django-tinymce/blob/master/docs/usage.rst to
use the TinyMCE widget on the 'content' field of the FlatPages form in the
admin.

On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 1:11 AM, Aljoša Mohorović <aljosa.mohoro...@gmail.com
> wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 3:19 AM, jondbaker <jonathandavidba...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > TINYMCE_JS_URL = os.path.join(PROJECT_ROOT,
> > 'templates/static/js/tiny_mce/tiny_mce.js')
> > TINYMCE_JS_ROOT = os.path.join(PROJECT_ROOT,
> 'templates/static/js/tiny_mce')
>
> You don't need to set TINYMCE_JS_URL/TINYMCE_JS_ROOT because it is set
> automatically based on staticfiles settings.
> It's available as configuration option if you need to override default
> setup.
> When you "pip install django-tinymce" all required files are copied so
> you can skip step 4 as described in docs, you just need to set
> STATIC_ROOT/STATIC_URL.
>
> basically, if you have tinymce in INSTALLED_APPS and urlpatterns and
> django has staticfiles properly configured it will work as expected.
>
> let me know if you're still having issues w/ setup and feel free to
> contact me if you have any questions.
>
> Aljosa
> --
> https://twitter.com/maljosa