I've uploaded a tutorial on uploading files into Django. I had some problems doing this when I started working on Django, and thought that perhaps people would appreciate it. I know that the files are not indented, blame Wordpress. It would be good to get some feedback, as I adapted it from my program and am not completely sure that it would work as it is.
Link is:
http://blog.predius.org/2006/09/11/uploading-files-on-django/

--
No violence, gentlemen -- no violence, I beg of you!  Consider the furniture!
                -- Sherlock Holmes

Gabriel Puliatti
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
predius.org