On 5-8-2012 20:16, Nicolas Emiliani wrote:
> Hi, I've been struggling with dynamic forms and until now I'm loosing the
> battle :S

> So, now I want the HomeAdmin to render all this stuff into the from, but
> when I try to
> add this fields into the fieldset attribute and load the page it fails
> saying.

Sorry to say this, but you have to go back to the drawing board. You
cannot add random fields to fieldset. They *have* to be models.Field
classes of the model attached the ModelAdmin so that the values get
cleaned properly.
If you want extra fields for the form, you do this via inlines for
related objects or you subclass a ModelForm and set the form attribute
of the ModelAdmin.

--
Melvyn Sopacua