Hi All,

I'm looking to implement a Stack Overflow style Q&A feed on my site.

I have looked into the following solutions:
1) OSQA
2) Askbot
3) Soclone

The problem with these is that they don't really seem to be standalone
apps, and more like fully featured sites.

Any thoughts on a standalone pluggable app with the ability to ask/answer
questions, upvoting and downvoting, tagging, etc.? Would rather not
re-invent the wheel if it has been done before.

Cheers,
Natasha