On Sun, 12 Aug 2012 17:33:27 +0200
Melvyn Sopacua <m.r.sopa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> As you can see in the documentation [1], there's five methods by which
> one can select the language once you've added LocaleMiddleware:

Thank you very much. I was looking at docs, but, somehow, missed this
info.

However, I'm pleased to see there are several options to choose from
without any extra add-on required as with PHP CMS-es (WP, Concrete5).

Sincerely,
Gour

--
As fire is covered by smoke, as a mirror is covered by dust,
or as the embryo is covered by the womb, the living entity is