On 08/13/2012 12:54 AM, Marcin Tustin wrote:
So, what part, exactly is a problem? What have you tried?

Changing settings.LANGUAGE_CODE to another language, but this is obiously nto what I am looking for, as this does not allow to change the language on a user by use base.

If anybody showed my how to select the language on a requests basis, then the problem should basically be solved and I should be able to solv ethe rest by myself.

It may be, that there is an obvious mentioning in the documentation.
However I fail to see it. Thus my question.

What I'd like to achieve is to be able to have the language settings on a user by user basis.

I assume, that this can be achieved via some middleware and some state variable, that I had to link to a user. I did not find the related documention and wanted to know if anybody can point me to the right doc (or section of the doc)

The link you refer to is exactly one page and somehow I miss to see any outgoing links to more specialized topics. I know, that I rad already more docs about I18n for django, but don't remember the chapter / link name.

In fact the link doesn't even mention, that changing settings.LANGUAGE_CODE allows to change the language site wise.
So there must be some other doc explaining more.

On Sun, Aug 12, 2012 at 6:52 PM, Gelonida N <gelon...@gmail.com