Here is my urls.py page

from django.conf.urls.defaults import patterns, include, url
from django.contrib import admin
admin.autodiscover()

urlpatterns = patterns('',
    # Examples:
    # url(r'^$', 'budgetmanager.views.home', name='home'),
    # url(r'^budgetmanager/', include('budgetmanager.foo.urls')),

    # Uncomment the admin/doc line below to enable admin documentation:
    # url(r'^admin/doc/', include('django.contrib.admindocs.urls')),

    # Uncomment the next line to enable the admin:
    # url(r'^admin/', include(admin.site.urls)),
)

And here is my settings.py

INSTALLED_APPS = (
    'django.contrib.auth', #an authentication system
    'django.contrib.contenttypes', #framework for content types
    'django.contrib.sessions', #a session framework
    'django.contrib.messages', #a messaging framework
    'django.contrib.staticfiles', #framework for managing static files
    # Uncomment the next line to enable the admin:
     'django.contrib.admin',
    # Uncomment the next line to enable admin documentation:
     'django.contrib.admindocs',
    'budget'
)

I have sync the database and started the server many times. I got the
welcome page but when I try to do /amin or /admin/ or /admin/auth , the
page just does not load. I got stuck on the welcome page. As you can see
above the django.contrib.admin is uncommented and same with the
django.contrib.admindocs. On the urls.py admin has been imported. I have
looked through questions on stackoverflow but still can't find the answer.
Can someone help me out please?