Yes you are absolutely right about Date_Format and Time_Format.

But the Time_Format gives me trouble. By default it is defined as TIME_FORMAT = 'P' and the output is p.m. (see two dots)

My TIME_INPUT_FORMATS = ('%I:%M %p',) produces PM (in capital case and I prefer it this way)

I tried to change TIME_FORMAT = 'P' to TIME_FORMAT = '%p', but it breaks.