> Hi Max,
>
> garaged schrieb:
> >
> > That was easy, but the main problem I have is that I really don't
> > understand how to implement the new functionallity, I want to use
> > libs.dojo, I installed it, but I don't know how to update my
> > settings.py to use it, and what does my views.py needs either.
> >
> I've added two examples 'editor' and 'search' to
> http://svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/django-userlibs/trunk/libs.dojo/examples/
>
> Those examples are single django-projects which should run like 'python
> manage.py runserver'. The included db is based on sqlite3.

I feel really stupid here, I made a "python setup.py install" on
libs.dojo/ then "python manage.py runserver", but dojo.js is not
loaded because of this error:
Page not found:
/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/django/contrib/admin/media/js/dojo/dojo.js

a similar error is happening on both examples, please keep helping !!

Thanks for your kindness !!

Max