Hello

I'm trying to write a custom backed for login in users from an external
encrypted cookie.

I have done it in PHP, but I'm trying to convert it to python/django logic, but
this is most advanced python code I have tried to write! I have found some
basic examples to look at, but none of them do the things I need (decrypt
cookie)

Could anyone look over my code and tell me if I'm on the right path, or is
there to much PHP thinking in my code?

Here is my python code: http://dpaste.org/ZDKIj/

Here is my working PHP code I'm trying to convert: http://dpaste.org/7aibK/

Thank you!