Ok I fixed it and in case someone else falls into such a trap, here's
how I fixed it.

My Answer model had a field with name 'is_correct' and had a method
with name 'is_correct'. This confused django such that:

>>> ans = Answer.objects.get(id=1)
>>> ans.is_correct
<bound method Answer.is_correct of <Answer: Boo>>

So I changed the name of the 'is_correct' method and running the above
in the code threw an error: .....DatabaseError: column
examprep_answer.is_correct does not exist.....

Drop my database and syncdb-ing got things back to normal.

I think django should be able to detect such things and raise an error
or there should be a note in the documentation warning people not to
name their model methods with model field names.

On 8/16/12, Tundebabzy <tundeba...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi guys, here's bit of my code http://dpaste.com/hold/787292/
>
> The problem is that my Answer model in admin is missing the 'is_correct',
> 'date_added' and 'modified' fields.
>

> <https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-FuxmFXdGVP4/UC0K_dwpIhI/AAAAAAAAADI/deTk9J_tQOE/s1600/Screenshot+from+2012-08-16+15%3A57%3A35.png>
>
> I tried adding:
> fieldsets = [
>
>         (None,               {'fields':
> ['text','is_correct','explanation']}),
>
>     ]
> to my AnswerInLine definition but that throws an ImproperlyConfigured error
> saying:
> 'AnswerInline.fieldsets[0][1]['fields']' refers to field 'is_correct' that
> is missing from the form.
>
> Can anyone help out?

Sent from my mobile device