I found how to solve it, Dismiss this message, i read in documentation.

##START OF CODE
class MyForm ( form.Form):

email = forms.CharField(label="Email");
name= forms.CharField(label="name");
lastname =  forms.CharField(label=" lastname");

def Loadname(self,n_name)

 self.fields[' name '].initial = ' n_name ';

##END OF CODE