I apologize, I'm new to Django and Python...I've tried every which way I
know how based on what you described, and I can't find success.

Here is what I'm at right now:

http://dpaste.org/7JcGT/

I get this error: 'DeleteCommunityImages' object has no attribute 'GET'

Full traceback: http://dpaste.org/QZ6uB/

Thanks,
Barry