Hey,

seems you are using django 1.4. FYI ->
django.template.loaders.app_directories.load_template_source has been
deprecated so you should rather use
django.template.loaders.app_directories.Loader

Just change :

django.template.loaders.app_directories.load_template_source
django.template.loaders.app_directories.Loader

in the TEMPLATE_LOADERS dictionary in your settings.py file and it
should have it fixed.

On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 4:30 PM, Satinderpal Singh
<satinder.goray...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have to deploy osmeditor on my system, and download code from the
> link: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Editors/Django
> The database used in this was postgis, but i have mysql on my system,
> as the tables was successfully made by changing in the settings.py
> file, but on running it in the browser, it gives the following error:
>
> Error importing template source loader
> django.template.loaders.filesystem.load_template_source: "'module'
> object has no attribute 'load_template_source'"
>
> If anybody helps me to solve the problem. Thanks in advance.
>
> --
> Satinderpal Singh
> http://satindergoraya.blogspot.in/

Thanks & Regards