You would be good to organize your configuration. Try creating a file under
/etc/apache2/vhosts.d/
Probably my_domain.com (substitute my_domain.com with your actual domain).

And move all the configuration to it:
<VirtualHost *:80>
    ServerAdmin webmaster@my_domain.com
    DocumentRoot /usr/local/django/mysite/media/
    ServerName my_domain.com
    ServerAlias www.my_domain.com

    #WSGIDaemonProcess site-1 user=user-1 group=user-1 threads=25
    #WSGIProcessGroup site-1

    Alias /media/ /usr/local/django/mysite/media/

    <Directory /home/seyfullah/django/mysite/media>
        Order deny,allow
        Allow from all
    </Directory>

    WSGIScriptAlias / /home/seyfullah/django/mysite/apache/django.wsgi

    <Directory /home/seyfullah/django/mysite/apache>
        Order deny,allow
        Allow from all
    </Directory>

</VirtualHost>

You can remove the comments after you are sure its working

Regards