you are getting the error because you are not register the tinyMCE
correctly, the line that is causing this error is:

admin.site.register(TinyMCEAdmin)

you need to specify a model class as the first argument and then the
ModelAdmin class, for example:

admin.site.register(TinyMCEModel, TinyMCEModelAdmin)

also be sure of the order of the arguments , the first has to be the
Model Class and Second one should be a ModelAdmin class.

Thanks & Regards