I'm new to Django and though I've dabbled with Linux off and on for a
decade I'm still learning so please go easy on me. I'm following this
guide<http://blog.perplexedlabs.com/2008/11/10/setup-python-25-mod_wsgi-and-django-10-on-centos-5-cpanel/>to
 setup a Django 1.4.1 test project. So far I've setup Python 2.5 with
MySQL-python-1.2.3 and setuptools, setup mod_wsgi, and edited
.bash_profile. I've downloaded Django 1.4.1 (not trunk) and so far
everything looks good. As soon as I run "django-admin.py startproject
testproject" I receive an error and am having trouble resolving it. I
apologize if this has come up before bet a quick search wasn't helpful.
Thanks in advance for any assistance, the error is below:

[-bash-3.2 root@server1: /home/username/sites/domain.com] #
/home/username/sites/domain.com/django/bin/django-admin.py startproject
testproject
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/username/sites/domain.com/django/bin/django-admin.py", line
2, in ?
    from django.core import management
  File "/home/username/sites/domain.com/django/__init__.py", line 15
    parts = 2 if version[2] == 0 else 3
               ^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax
[-bash-3.2 root@server1: /home/username/sites/domain.com] #