Hi,

It is very convenient for me to use GeometryField as I can save any
geometry type into the same field. The database logic will become more
complex if I am required to create a separate table or field for e.g.
points and linestrings.

Still looking for a workaround, or is there a reason for me not to save all
geometries into the same field?