Hi All,
Previously I had asked similar question on this group and decided to go
with Satchmo. After the implementation it turned out to be bit difficult to
maintain since the system do not provide much plugin or customization
support. So am thinking of implementing another ecommerce solution. The
system am looking for is an app which I can use with my existing site. Also
It would be better if the system would support a mechanism to migrate the
existing data from satchmo. I checked few but almost every project lacks
proper documentation. So is there any django ecommerce project that have
good documentation and easy to integrate?

Thanks and Regards,

Swaroop Shankar V