> >There is a field in my model called "name". What do I give in the css
> >file to reduce its width to say 100px?
>
> This is css rather than Django but this is what I did to make my
> input field wider ...
>
> .wider .vTextField {
>     width: 60em !important;
> }
>
> If you view source in your browser you should see input elements
> with class="vTextField" among others depending on the type of
> element.
>
> However, you should also see that each field has its own
> id="whatever" so you can address each field individually in your css
> file using #whatever .vTextField {...}.

The problem is that the #id is different for each row of the tabular
inline object.

it takes the form

id="id_member_set-0-name" for the first row, id="id_member_set-1-name"
for the second row, etc.

Therefore #whatever does not work. Is there a way of using regex or
something like that to cover all the above formulations of "id".

Vikas