It didnt seem to work. All i get is the error:

C:\Prosjekter\Djangotest\testproject>python manage.py shell
ImportError: No module named user

Maybe i do it from the wrong directory, this is my buildtree:

Djangotest>testproject>testproject(have settings.py and everything created
with djangoadmin),polls(have models, views and stuff),manage.py

If first tried to create the batch file in the first testproject folder,
the one above where manage.py is. That didnt work.
I also tried to move it down to the next folder and it didnt work there
either.
This is the batch file i wrote:

set TESTPROJECT_HOME=%CD%
set DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE=testproject.settings
set PYTHONPATH=%TESTPROJECT_HOME%

Any clue why it doesnt work?