In my application, I have an object which has a foreign key to the
django users table. Is there an environment variable that I can use to
get information on the currently logged-in user? For example, if I want
the main page to display "Hello, Person's Name!" or if I want my
objects to have the users foreign key to be automatically populated by
the currently logged-in user. How would I do this?

Any ideas?