Hi there,

In the models of one of our apps I'm including an ImageField for several of
the fields for some of the models. The images we upload are being stored
using AWS S3 Storage. On a local machine, the site works fine and the
images are uploading. However on our sandbox server, when I try and run the
app using Gunicorn, I'm thrown a 503 error. The error log says the
following:

[error] 19585#0: *839 connect() failed (111: Connection refused) while
connecting to upstream, client: 10.12.13.245, server: , request: "GET /
HTTP/1.1", upstream: "http://127.0.0.1:11830/";, host: "10.212.135.17:81

I'm sure this is simple thing that I'm overlooking. This issue is delaying
two very big launches, so any help is much appreciated.

Thanks,

Zee