Hi All,

I'm trying to create a form on a web page where the user can select choices
from multiple drop-down lists (<select> HTML elements) and then submit them
all at once with a single submit button.  Is this possible?

I don't want to use a single <select> element with the "multiple" attribute
because the list of options may be quite long, and I find it quite clunky
for the user to have to hold ctrl/command/shift down while clicking on
multiple options in such a long list (it's easy to accidentally release one
of the keys and have to start over, etc.).

I've also used this <http://www.meadmiracle.com/dlb/DLBPlugin.aspx> for
something similar in the past, but I want to limit the number of selected
options to only four at once (which is another reason I also don't want to
use <select> with "multiple").

So does anyone know how I could make something like the following work,
both in terms of HTML and views.py (and without JS)?

<form>
  <select>
    <option>one</option>
    <option>two</option>
    <option>buckle</option>
    <option>shoe</option>
  </select>
  <select>
    <option>three</option>
    <option>four</option>
    <option>shut</option>
    <option>door</option>
  </select>
  <input type="submit" value="Submit"/>
</form>

I'm guessing that in views.py it would be something like
request.GET.getlist('q'), but as far as I know you're supposed to give each
<select> element a different name, right?

thanks,
Guillaume