> I think you should use a properly modified autocomplete solution.
> https://code.djangoproject.com/wiki/AutoCompleteSolutions

Could you suggest what is the easiest of them to implement. I have been
trying autocomplete_light but the documentation is not very clear. It
assumes the user to have a considerable experience of jquery and django, it
presents some examples without actually explaining what they are.

Will be grateful for advice on which is the most straight forward and
functional solution.

Vikas