Hey Cal,

This looks like a great tool. I know I've implemented code like this in
another project. I was planning on doing a field change audit module for an
application I'm currently working on. I will definitely look at
django-cutemodel and see if it works for what I need, and how I can
contribute.
My current project is a time clock system for human resources to manage
hourly workers. We need field change auditing for security, we need the
ability to produce reports from it, and ability to restore from audit
history (in case of record tampering). Basically, all actions are logged
and nothing is deleted or over-written. When changes are made, the original
record is marked as a parent archive. The modified record is a dup of the
parent, but with the changes.

Anyway, I'm rambling. If you would like to chat about this let me know. I
will update this group, or contact you when I start working on the change
audit code

Kurt Pruhs
Utah State University
Programing & Design Team