THX alot for your help Cal! Does that STATIC stuff has something to do with
the fact that I am using an Apache virtual host?
But that link you gave me is very complicated! Sorry, but I dont understand
:(
This is my simple WSGI file:
http://nopaste.immersight.de/?51d0bd825fc001a8#gATcImCw08jZTqXqiuA9Qbr0qvoCno+eISUhnZPIq6A=
What do I have to insert there?
I found that I have indeed a dircetory called "static"!!
http://nopaste.immersight.de/?ae7fe7fa64cd2dbe#TPSfs+1BwLYpqWH0ih/ZBleZ/A8bre5Xwvwafys+gj4=
Shall I add now STATICFILES_DIRS = ( "../static") ?

Am Dienstag, 11. September 2012 12:41:16 UTC+2 schrieb Cal Leeming
[Simplicity Media Ltd]: