Hi,
I have an existing 3GB PostGIS legacy database which i
am inspecting with:
django-admin.py inspectdb > /some/directory/models.py

i have installed psycopg2 so my settings.py looks
like:
DATABASE_ENGINE = 'postgresql_psycopg2'

when i run the command i get the error:
File
"/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/Django-0.95-py2.4.egg/django/db/backends/postgresql_psycopg2/introspection.py",
line 35, in get_relations
    relations[int(row[0][1:-1]) - 1] =
(int(row[1][1:-1]) - 1, row[2])
TypeError: int() argument must be a string or a number

Maybe this is because the db is spatially enabled?..i
am not sure. Or maybe i should revert to psycopg1?.New
to Django to be honest.

Any advice
thx
[]'s

--
Ian Lawrence
Centre for Bioinformatics

| Please do not send me documents in a closed
| format.(*.doc,*.xls,*.ppt)
| Use the open alternatives. (*.pdf,*.html,*.txt)
http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.htm

What is the digital equivalent of lovely, he wondered.
What are the
digits that encode beauty, the number fingers that
enclose, transform,
transmit, decode and somehow in the process, fail to
trap or choke the
soul of it.
Not because of the technology but in spite of it,
beauty, that ghost,
that treasure, passes undiminished through the new
machines