On my development machine, upon freshly creating my postgresql database,
when I run syncdb, it creates two invitation tables -
invitation_invitationkey and invitation_invitationuser.
On my production server, upon freshly creating my postgresql database, when
I run syncdb, it only creates invitation_invitationkey. Why isn't it
creating the invitationuser table?

Both machines have the same revision of code.
Both machines are using virtualenvs with the same packages installed
including the same version numbers.
Both tables belong to the django-invitation package.

I don't know how to go about debugging this. Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you.