Derek,

You can see the custom changes I made here:

http://www.madtrak.com/admin

That is the extent of what I have done in relation to the default. Nothing
more then some colors in the CSS and text color. Additionally I changed the
Admin</title> other then that text change and the colors I'm not sure what
you are asking?

What is:

I cannot seem to find the source text, for example, for "Select ... to
change"
and would appreciate seeing/knowing how you did it.

referring to?

JJ