i have be able to follow a tutorial on the link below

http://invisibleroads.com/tutorials/geodjango-googlemaps-build.html
you can download the code at the link above u dnt have to do everythin.

and i have been able to plot a maker, bt i dont want to have the marker
appear only when i click on the link of the marker cos it appearrs only
when i do so.
I tried just using javascript to add a marker the way i learnt in google
maps api v3, but its no showing using the code below on my template called
index.html the one whre my map has been initialised

i used codinates that i wanted though

  var myLatlng = new google.maps.LatLng(-25.363882,131.044922);

 var marker = new google.maps.Marker({
      position: myLatlng,
      map: map,
      title:"Hello World!"