On 20/09/2012 10:36 μμ, Fabian Weiss wrote:
And YES again! :) That solved it!
No alomost everything works! :)
Just when I go to /calendar/settings/integration I see: "available
resources: loading.." Is it normal?

Greetings and THX :)

You are welcome.
The calendar app as far as I understand is supposed to be able to sync with google cal. That however has not worked for me, I think that this feature is broken. There was another glitch with the helpdesk module although I didn't try enough to resolve that. I have installed tree.io mostly for the project management, and helpdesk support if it supported anonymous user's ticket creation of something
like that.
I think that the app does not support anonymous helpdesk, so I will use it for project management only for the moment. It works reasonably well, although I have not managed yet to isolate my users from viewing each others projects. I admit that I have dedicated only a small amount of time in the user separation issue, since my installation has only a few trusted users,
so project isolation is not a must have.

I am glad you have a working installation...