I am new to django and I am having trouble following the instructions on
setting up django with apache and mod_wsgi. Apache 2.2.22, Python 2.7.2 and
mod_wsgi are all install on my machine running Mac os X 10.8.2 (mountain
lion). I have imported a conf file to my httpd file with the following

WSGIScriptAlias / /Users/Zachary/Sites/django/project/project/wsgi.py

<Directory /Users/Zachary/Sites/django/project/project>
<Files wsgi.py>
Order deny,allow
Allow from all
</Files>
</Directory>

I just want to get the initial django project setup so it goes to the "it
works" page. My wsgi.py is the default file with the following

import os

os.environ.setdefault("DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE", "project.settings")

from django.core.wsgi import get_wsgi_application
application = get_wsgi_application()

I am sure I am missing a lot, so if anyone can just point me in the right
direction that would be awesome! I do know mod_wsgi is installed and
running because I was able to get the hello world file from their
configuration tutorial to work