Indentation Error, see if you can turn on hidden characters in your editor
and find out if you have exactly the correct amount of spaces for each
indented section. Some time it looks right but it is not. It also looks
like your def statement should go to the left margin and not be indented
from the from statement.

--jerry

On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 7:48 AM, hetwen <hetwe...@gmail.com> wrote:

> hello every,
>        When I configure apache,mod_pyton and mod_pywebsocket on
> windows7,some errors occurred,this is a part of my httpd.conf,
> AddHandler mod_python .py
> PythonHandler mod_python.publisher
> PythonDebug On
>
> test.py is  test file ,but it does not work
>
> test.py:
>
> "
> from mod_python import apache
>        def index(reg):
>             retutn "test successful!"
> "
>

> And the following is the erors in my browser:
>

> <pre>
> MOD_PYTHON ERROR
>
> ProcessId:      5012
> Interpreter:    'HP-WORK.mshome.net'
>
> ServerName:     'HP-WORK.mshome.net'
> DocumentRoot:   'D:/webserver/htdocs'
>
> URI:            '/test.py'
> Location:       None
> Directory:      'D:/webserver/htdocs/'
> Filename:       'D:\\webserver\\htdocs\\test.py'
> PathInfo:       ''
>
> Phase:          'PythonHandler'
> Handler:        'mod_python.publisher'
>
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>
>   File "D:\program files\Python27\lib\site-packages\mod_python\importer.py",
> line 1537, in HandlerDispatch
>     default=default_handler, arg=req, silent=hlist.silent)
>
>   File "D:\program files\Python27\lib\site-packages\mod_python\importer.py",
> line 1229, in _process_target
>     result = _execute_target(config, req, object, arg)
>
>   File "D:\program files\Python27\lib\site-packages\mod_python\importer.py",
> line 1128, in _execute_target
>     result = object(arg)
>
>   File "D:\program files\Python27\lib\site-packages\mod_python\publisher.py",
> line 204, in handler
>     module = page_cache[req]
>
>   File "D:\program files\Python27\lib\site-packages\mod_python\importer.py",
> line 1059, in __getitem__
>     return import_module(req.filename)
>
>   File "D:\program files\Python27\lib\site-packages\mod_python\importer.py",
> line 296, in import_module
>     log, import_path)
>
>   File "D:\program files\Python27\lib\site-packages\mod_python\importer.py",
> line 680, in import_module
>     execfile(file, module.__dict__)
>
>   File "D:\webserver\htdocs\test.py", line 2
>
>     def index(req):
>
>    ^
>
> IndentationError: unexpected indent
>

> MODULE CACHE DETAILS
>
> Accessed:       Wed Sep 26 20:15:52 2012
> Generation:     0
>
> _mp_625e47495e7a448168bb400d2e5090cc {
>   FileName:     'D:\\webserver\\htdocs\\test.py'
>   Instance:     1 [IMPORT]
>   Generation:   0 [ERROR]
>   Modified:     Wed Sep 26 20:02:31 2012
> }
>
> </pre>
>

> Has any else met this problem?
>
> Please help.
>
>  --

Gerald Klein DBA****

contac...@geraldklein.com

www.geraldklein.com <http://geraldklein.com/>****

geraldklein.wordpress.com

j...@zognet.com****

708-599-0352****

Arch Awesome, Ranger & Vim the coding triple threat.

Linux registered user #548580