I'm not totally clear, perhaps it's a Python and not Django-specific
question, but in my e-commerce app model, I have Currency and
ExchangeRate classes:

class Currency(models.Model):
     name = models.CharField(maxlength = 50)
     code = models.CharField(maxlength = 3)

     class Meta:
         db_table = 'world_currencies'
         verbose_name = 'currency'
         verbose_name_plural = 'currencies'

     class Admin:
         pass

     def __str__(self):
         return self.name

class ExchangeRate(models.Model):
     company = ForeignKey(Company)
     source = ForeignKey(Currency, related_name = 'source')
     destination = ForeignKey(Currency, related_name = 'destination')
     rate = FloatField(max_digits = 10, decimal_places = 2)

     class Meta:
         db_table = 'company_exchange_rates'
         verbose_name = 'exchange rate'
         verbose_name_plural = 'exchange rates'

     class Admin:
         pass

What should I use to describe an ExhangeRate object in __str__ ?