On 9/15/06, Vizcayno <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I need to assume the symmetrical=True and at the same time keep the
> condition limit_choices_to={'data3__exact': True}, however when, for
> example, I modify data1 or data2 and the corresponding record has
> data3=true and is related to another record in the same Tab1, after
> saving the changes the relation disappears!!! (two records are deleted
> in the relationship table because it is assumed symmetrical=true)

I'm a little unclear as to your problem. Can you provide a simple test
case - i.e., a series of python statements that populate the model and
relation, and the statement that is causing the unexpected behaviour
(including a description of the behaviour you see, and the behaviour
you would expect to see).

Yours,
Russ Magee %-)