That's strange, sorl-thumbnail didn't seem to resolve your problem.

First thing I'd do is identify the line of code that is causing this import
problem (do a search for 'sorl' in your code base). From there, identify
some of the function names being called on sorl in your application, and
add those to the Google search. That might help identify what the module is
and where you can find it.

Let us know what you find!

Cal