Cheng,

Yeah, there's probably no need to be running sendmail on the Mac
if you only use it as a client machine, not a server that accepts
incoming mail requests from other machines.  Just configure Django
to use an SMTP server somewhere in the world that you have rights
to use, like smtp.googlemail.com as you do with your Apple Mail
client.

--Fred
Fred Stluka -- mailto:f...@bristle.com -- http://bristle.com/~fred/
Bristle Software, Inc -- http://bristle.com -- Glad to be of service!
Open Source: Without walls and fences, we need no Windows or Gates.