I've checked the database contents with sqliteman and the ampersands are
ok, not escaped. Also i've checked the value retrieved of the database with
a custom template tag and logging the value just before sending it to
template, just before sending the data to the template it's correct.
Finally checked again with shell and it's showing on console the expected
output, all seems ok until the result is processed on the template.

On your second remark, i'm sorry but i'm quite new on django i'm not sure
how to check the pipeline process, I'll put here the variables on settings
I think can alter the functionality of django:

 MIDDLEWARE_CLASSES = (

'django.middleware.common.CommonMiddleware',

'django.contrib.sessions.middleware.SessionMiddleware',

'django.middleware.csrf.CsrfViewMiddleware',

'django.contrib.auth.middleware.AuthenticationMiddleware',

'django.contrib.messages.middleware.MessageMiddleware',

# Uncomment the next line for simple clickjacking protection:

# 'django.middleware.clickjacking.XFrameOptionsMiddleware',

)

TEMPLATE_CONTEXT_PROCESSORS = (

'django.contrib.auth.context_processors.auth',

'django.core.context_processors.i18n',

'django.core.context_processors.request',

'django.core.context_processors.media',

'django.core.context_processors.static',

)

I've tried disabling all TEMPLATE_CONTEXT_PROCESSORS (except auth, needed
by admin interface) and MIDDLEWARE_CLASSES with no success.

Can you point me something else I can or should check?

Regards,
Marc Serra

El dijous 4 d’octubre de 2012 1:28:23 UTC+2, Russell Keith-Magee va
escriure: