Thanks.
one question: this works great if you are modifying user data. in fact, you
do the checking

qs = super(RequestUpdateView, self).get_queryset()
        return qs.filter(owner=self.request.user)

now. let's image i've a form (call it Task) that must be updated by someone
(or a group of user). how can i do this control?
do i have to put a "owner" field in the Task model and check it later or
django does something of this automatically or exists a predefined way to
do it?

ciao.