Make sure that all your static settings are okay on your app. Since you
mentioned that you are using apache;
install *mod_wsgi*

 be sure to add some stuff to your httpd.conf file eg;
#added by guy
LoadModule wsgi_module modules/mod_wsgi.so

<IfModule ssl_module>
    SSLRandomSeed startup builtin
    SSLRandomSeed connect builtin
</IfModule>

Alias /appname/robots.txt "absolutepathtoapp/robots.txt"
Alias /appname/favicon.ico "absolutepathtoapp/favicon.ico"

#match main site resources
AliasMatch ^/appname/staticfolder/(.*) absolutepathtoapp/staticfolder/$1

Alias /appname/staticmediafolder/ "absolutepathtoapp/staticmediafolder/"

WSGIScriptAlias /appname"absolutepathtoapp/wsgi.py"

<Directory "absolutepathtoapprootfolder/Stark">
    AllowOverride None
    Options None
    Order deny,allow
    Allow from all