Unfortunately not exactly.
Schema in Oracle is a synonym of user so you need name and password.
That's why it doesn't fit into tablespaces solution you pointed.
There is open ticket about support for multiple schemas but it's still
unfinished.

This is why I was looking for solution that would work now.
Having said that I really don't understand two things:

- why I was able to create two objects form different db connections
without any error but I can't do the opposite so retrieve related
object from original one?
- what's the purpose of allow_relation method in the router if despite
it suggestions I can bypass this limitation?