I am using mysql5 and views, how can i create the django models with
n:m relationships?

I got a "viewA" (my db-view) that represents just a portion of
"tableA", and "tableA" has a ManyToMany relation to "tableB", if i
define the model for the view and use ManyToManyField(tableB) i cant
query it, since django looks for the relation table "viewA_tableB",
but it should be "tableA_tableB", which does also exist ... any ideas
how I can tell the view that it better behave like a view?

--
cu

Wolfram