Hi,

I'm sure this question has been asked before, but I thought I'd throw it
out there as it's something I've come across in a project I'm working on at
present.

What is the best way to include a request object in a custom
template_loader?

The reason I need the request object available in my custom template loader
is so that I can check the device that the request is coming on and load a
different template for each device.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks