I used formsets for different forms in my project, it displays the
forms to user but on submitting the form it gives the following error:
 'chem_analysisFormFormSet' object has no attribute 'save'. I don't
know how to save the formset in the views. Here is the code of my
views file of my project:

def chemical_analysis(request):
                ChemicalFormSet = formset_factory(chem_analysisForm)
                if request.method=='POST':
                        formset = ChemicalFormSet(request.POST, request.FILES)
                        if formset.is_valid():
                                cd = formset.cleaned_data
                                formset.save()
                                return
HttpResponseRedirect(reverse('Automation.report.views.result_chem'))
                                #return
render_to_response('report/chemical_analysis.html',
{'chem': chem,},context_instance=RequestContext(request))
                        else:
                                return HttpResponse("There was an error with
your
submission. Please try again.")

                else:
                        formset = ChemicalFormSet()
                        return render_to_response('report/report_add_row.html',
{'formset':
formset}, context_instance=RequestContext(request))

--
Satinderpal Singh
http://satindergoraya.blogspot.in/