Sorry for misundestanding.

I will try to make clean my problem.
I would like to make autentication between two servers over
authorized_keys.

I have program which has to possibilities
1) Console based application - this is already done and working
properly.
2) Web based application - exchanging authorized_keys is not done yet.

ad1) Steps in that case are:
- I am logging to the linux over SSH
- writedown command ssh -l engr <ip_address> or ssh engr@<ip_address>
- in case that I am logging at first time time I am receiving
fingerprint which I have to confirm over Yes
- now I have to enter password
- I am on another server and uploading authorized_keys

ad2) Steps in that case should be similar
- I am logging to web application over HTTPs
- After pressing on button I should receive fingerprint which I had to
confirm over dialog
- Next window will show me dialog about password
- I am logging on the another server an upload authorized keys.

Is it possible to do that scenario in second case?
How to do the pop window with fingerprint?

Entering password is no problem.

Hopefully now all is clear
best regards
Petr