> how can i implements now these "def sql(request):" into my html code? pls
> help me...

you're saying next to nothing, but I *guess* you could do something like

return render_to_response("sql.html", { 'row': row })

at the bottom of your sql view, and write an sql.html template that
shows it the way you want...

Also, you'll better go on and learn that pyodbc library and how to
pass parameters into your queries, which will protect you against SQL
injection attacks.. and you should probably learn SOME python if
you're going to be coding in it.

And you shuold *really* at least run through the django tutorial at
least once, in order to get a grip on some of the basic django
concepts, like forms and models, which will help you a lot

--
"The whole of Japan is pure invention. There is no such country, there
are no such people" --Oscar Wilde

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny
(")_(") to help him gain world domination.